Born in the Te Kopuru hospital, my family and I have a strong connection to the Kaipara.
I joined First National Roper & Jones in January 2014 as an Office Administrator, and in October 2014 I was promoted to Dargaville Property Manager.
These past four years I have successfully grown the Dargaville rental portfolio, while beginning a personal and professional expansion by gaining my NZQA level 4 in Property Management.
I enjoy the variety this position offers me, working closely with contractors and my homeowners to maintain and improve their investment properties, and providing housing for families in homes that meet not only First National, but Government standards.
Since becoming a member of the First National Team, I have been recognised for:
• First National Roper & Jones Property Management Growth Region 1 – 2015
• First National Roper & Jones Dargaville Property Management Top Growth Region 1 2016
• First National Roper & Jones Dargaville Property Management Top Growth Region 1- 2017
• First National Roper & Jones Dargaville Property Management Top Growth New Zealand 2017
• NZQA New Zealand Property Management Level 4 2017